Saturday, March 9, 2013

The Clasis

Truly, I'm about the singular plural 
Two urban rifles that look rural
We're built to euthanize the moral
Mercy? Rest in peace to our laurels

Covert team - but we know you know
No real names - only aliases and covers
So don't ask Rob about his unused "o"
I'm sure he left it in your bitch's covers

I'd bet money that your chick would call
Well, she would but only if we let her
It's not just you. We're better than all
You just goods. We are just betters

We're not the type to live out fiction
We took to books and gave up the corners
Degrees, medals, victims, checks - addiction
Still - all of my skill references are coroners

You can't buy your way into the crew so you should try to sell a bit
We're so fucking right I guess you had no choice but to be left celibate

No comments:

Post a Comment